Directions and Maps
From locations north of Provo:
- Take I-15 south to Exit 269; exit I-15 to go east on University Parkway.
- Keep left at the fork and go east on University Parkway.
- Follow University Parkway East for about 4 miles, through multiple traffic signals. At University Parkway and Canyon Road, you will see LaVell Edwards Stadium on the Northeast corner.
- Continue about 1 mile straight on University Parkway past the stadium, up the hill to the traffic signal at 900 East. Turn right (south) onto 900 East.
- Drive south to the second traffic signal; turn right (west) onto Campus Lane (1100 N).
- Take the first left (south) to the Visitor Parking Lot.
From locations south of Provo:
- Take I-15 north to Exit 263 University Avenue.
- Continue north on University Avenue about 2 miles to Provo Center Street.
- Turn right (east) onto Center Street; continue straight through the traffic circle (roundabout).
- Turn left (north) onto 900 East, continue north about one mile to Campus Lane (1100 N).
- Turn left (west) onto Campus Lane. Take the first left to the Visitor Parking Lot.
From the Parking Lot to the ME Office:
- Follow directions on map below to reach west entrance of the new Engineering Building (it is directly south of the Clyde Building).
- Enter west doors (2nd floor) and go upstairs to the 3rd floor. At the top of the stairs turn right 180 degrees and proceed to ME office in southwest corner of building (350 EB).
The following maps depict various areas of our department and of the BYU campus. For more information, please click on each thumbnail to enlarge each map below or if you have questions contact us.